Let me explain.
One of the daycare friends gifted a snowman kit. It was homemade (which I love) and my best guess Pinterest inspired, but as my son was putting it together he was becoming frustrated. First, I was surprised he wasn't eating the kit considering how it included marshmallows and chocolate chips. Then, I thought it's a flippin' snowman! How difficult could it possibly be to put together? Well, it was evident it needed additional stuff. My son, however, was determined to put it together based on the parts provided but after much critical thinking in his part he decided to improvise with two toothpicks to hold it together. So, there I go to bring him two toothpicks. Thereafter he was on a mission to make his snowman.
It never sees to amaze me how much he's growing. I figured he'd get frustrated then pout but instead he put his thinking cap on. Jeez, had it been me I would have just ate the kit. It's probably a good thing he takes after his papa in this case ;)

