February 1, 2013

(Photos taken on Instagram)
While papa is away Ethan and I will play :) That is precisely what we did while papa was out practicing rugby. After finishing dinner I scooped up my little Ethan and drove us down to Dewars Ice Cream. A local favorite. I had this mad craving for tan and white ice cream (far top right corner picture). Just as a side bar, I cannot stress how delicious this ice cream is.
 
I mean it's good.
It's heavenly.
It's rich.
It's scrumptious!
 
Since Ethan loves ice cream just as much as I do I figured I shouldn't deprive my child, right? Well, at least that is how I justified why taking him to Dewars was the best thing to do. It just so happens this was Ethan's first Dewars visit.
 
For Ethan I ordered a small scoop of mint and chip. Yes, that bowl he's eating out of is a small! Trust me he did not eat very much of it. I made sure of it. His reaction however was priceless. All smiles. I must say, it was a perfect way to end a fine evening. Sharing ice cream with my little sweetheart in a corner pink booth.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...