Pumpkin Patch
My dear sweet husband pointed out that I've posted one too many pictures of Ethan eating yogurt.
Apparently I'm the only one that thinks Ethan stuffing his cute little face is absolutely adorable. [Sigh]
I feel somewhere here I should put a hashtag like #mamaissues or #mamarrazzi problems. If only I knew how to tweet. But that is for another post, for another time, at another place.
Well, folks this post is long over due. It seems the last months of 2012 all went by too quickly and I didn't manage to post all that transpired. In October, Grandpa & Grandma Eberhard visited California. We decided to do a special outing and take Ethan to a pumpkin patch since Halloween was around the corner. Needless to say, the place we went to was beautiful. There was a petting zoo, pony rides, and a corn field maze (which we didn't do. Thankfully...). Here are some snapshots of their visit. Enjoy!
No comments :
Post a Comment