As you probably guessed it our little guy is an active 1 1/2 year old. Visiting a park is definitely up his alley. This way he can run around freely with the fear he's going to run into something. So, a couple of weekends ago we did just
that- visited the park. With mamarazzi in tow the boys were off to the open field. The same field where his papa has played
rugby before.
Watching them "play" a football game is a moment I am
forever thankful I captured with my camera. As a mama, one of my favorite things to do is to take candid pictures of my boys. Capturing the moments as they
occur.
Then as I was clicking away something occurred to me.
I saw my son in his high school uniform running out to the field for a Friday night football game. Mark & I were out on the stands cheering him on. Then I blinked again. I was right back to the park hearing my boys laughing out loud. At that moment I quietly thought, "Not ready for Ethan to be in high school. I just want this moment move as slowly as possible because I am enjoying the 'good ol days' right at this very moment."
Then as I was clicking away something occurred to me.
I saw my son in his high school uniform running out to the field for a Friday night football game. Mark & I were out on the stands cheering him on. Then I blinked again. I was right back to the park hearing my boys laughing out loud. At that moment I quietly thought, "Not ready for Ethan to be in high school. I just want this moment move as slowly as possible because I am enjoying the 'good ol days' right at this very moment."
I love my boys. I humbly thank God for blessing me with moments I know I will forever treasure in my heart and revisit often.

No comments :
Post a Comment