Oh, how I love nap time!
Ethan has a lot of energy. Unfortunately this pregnant mama doesn't always have the energy necessary to keep up. On these days, when I feel drained, I look forward to his 4 hour nap time.
While he sleeps it provides me with down time. Since I am pregnant that usually means nap time for me as well. However, I must admit that while he sleeps I find myself starring at the monitor for several seconds trying to understand how his sleeping position could possibly be comfortable. One of life's greatest mysteries for this mama. Then I usually wish he was awake. Yup, I know. Awake. I find it incredibly precious to see him curled up in his crib. To think that just a little while ago he was this rambunctious toddler running around crashing his lawn mower toy, but now he's this quiet little boy snuggled with his lion (Leo the Lion to be exact). [Sigh]
I know naps will one day be a thing of the past, so for now I am going to curl up in my own bed and call it an afternoon.

No comments :
Post a Comment