Pregger Update: 17 Weeks

October 19, 2012

Dear Baby,

For the last several weeks I've been telling people I'm about 3 months along. Not sure if it's denial or just pregnancy brain, but I'm actually 4 months and 1 week. Whoops! I promise I won't be so absent minded when you arrive to this world.

Pinky promise.

I can finally feel you move in there. In the last doctor visit I was informed I've lost weight when all reality I look like I've managed to pack on 10 pounds. So, either you're working with all the fat your mama's got or my assets have all shifted. If it's fat, then have at it! Do your mama a favor ;)

Funny enough you are craving for lots of things. Unlike your big brother Ethan. I find it hard to fulfill them all. But do I try. If I can't then your papa tries. Want to know what you're craving? Well, here is a brief list:

1. Bagel w/ Jelly and Cream Cheese
2. Little Ceasars crazy bread
3. Taco Bell (for like 3 days straight)
4. Water w/ lemon
5. Kit Kat bars
6. Snow Cones
7. Sour worms
8. Runts candy
9. Snow Cones
10. Peanut butter bagels from Bagels and Blender
11. Bruchetta

The last craving, bruchetta, your papa returned my call on what to do with this particular craving. Do I drive to Rosas? Frugattis? Luckily for him there was another manager at work whose wife also had the same craving. He suggested Trader Joe's bruchetta spread. I drove down there grabbed me a tub of fresh spread and headed home immediately. I added the capers and gorgonzola cheese as an extra touch. I enjoyed it immensely. Not so surprising I managed to eat 6 pieces!

As you can tell, my life right now revolves around food. Your cravings to be exact. I wouldn't change it for anything though. I'm enjoying every moment. And I think of you often, baby.

Love,
Your hungry mama


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...