My favorite part of this trip was how our kids reacted when they saw these animals. Kylie, being how she is only 21 months old, would greet the animals with "Hi!" then as we left "Bye!" She would occasionally press her little face to the viewing window to get a closer look. Ethan, on the other hand, felt he should be wheeled around in a stroller all day tightly gripping to the zoo map. It was cute to watch his little face decipher all the words and pictures on that map just as if he had a clue to read. The impressive part was how well Kylie did with all the walking. She was unfazed.
I could easily go on and on with greater detail but I will stop here. I love how the zoo brought the best of our family. So, without further ado here are some pictures from our trip. Enjoy!
Pictures from my phone


















No comments :
Post a Comment