New Year, New Resolutions

January 9, 2015

Hello, 2015! Reasons to purge and reorganize what didn't work in 2014.

For me, the new year means all the reason to jot down what the "new" you wants to accomplish. I've always been a goal oriented person so to no surprise I've taken the new year as literally the beginning of another awesome year! Mind you, I have goals that some people may just scoff at because it may sound just a bit ridiculous, but for me it's an honest goal I'd like to attain. From improving my photography to learning how to play the guitar to training like a boxer. You read that right. A boxer. No joke. I've ALWAYS wanted to train like a boxer but just haven't found a gym that would actually do this. I have no desire to fight like one. With that said, I presume the workout would be killer!

Weird. Yes, I know. You and my husband think a like but it doesn't stop this gal from wishing to train like a boxer.

For the creative side of me, I've decided to do several things revolving photography.

1. Happily Eber After. Continue posting on this family blog with routine posts.

2. Project 365. Take a picture every. single. day. for the next year. I've decided to start participating in several project on Instagram to gain more confidence behind the lens. All of these pictures will be on my Flick account and some on Instagram. I just didn't feel like inundating my Instagram account daily since the project is more for my personal growth.

3. Project Life. I've collected journal cards the last year and promised myself to do yearbooks for each year. I take so many pictures but I've only printed a handful of them. This year that is going to change. My goal is to print out pictures to fill albums for my little ones.

4. Get in the photo! Holy cannoli... I'm not very good at being in front of the camera. I've always been comfortable behind it. It's a love hate relationship ya'll. But that needs to change. This year I need to be in more pictures. I've even have a month where I intend going to take selfies every day. (Audrey is going to LOVE this!).  I just need to be more comfortable and remember to be in the picture with my family.

In a nutshell, this year will be awesome! I'm going to have a lot more fun and not be so shy.

Cheers friends! To another great year. Let's go out there and start creating it!

(Below are the first pictures from Project 365)









 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...