Miss Mommy

January 21, 2015

My little girl is a girly girl at heart. It wasn't intentional. One day she woke up with this need to care for babies. She loves to hold them, burp them, push them in their stroller, then put them down for naps, and on occasion feeds them. Playing mommy is her favorite pastime. Truth be told, I'm a bit flattered she plays mommy. I can only assume she's learning from me.





There is one thing I wish she'd do differently when playing mommy. That one thing is simply to stop using the wipes and diapers. You know, the EXPENSIVE wipes and diapers that I use on her. I wouldn't make a fuss about it if it was one or two wipes, but she uses a fist full and several diapers then tosses them away because they are "dirty." Can't get upset she knows to throw away "dirty" diapers, but I am having a pickle of a time to figure out how to get her to use something else to change her babies. Any ideas would be fantastic!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...