My daughter and my mother sharing a sweet moment together. I scrambled to get my camera settings right then quickly started to shoot pictures. Hoping I'd captured the emotion filled in that very moment. I think I did okay.
Arms
January 26, 2015
On a Saturday morning we headed out to watch my niece and nephew's basketball game. The lighting was bad (to say the least) but I wanted to capture the game as an attempt to practice the speed function on my camera. Well, once I was "done" taking pictures of the game I turned around to talk to my mother. Instead I saw this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



You did more than okay. These are capture a perfect moment between a grandmother and granddaughter. I think all 3 say a lot about how they feel about each other. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie :) I aim to capture emotion in my pictures so I'm thrilled it came across in these pictures.
Delete