Lounging

February 20, 2013

As I'm preparing for the arrival of our next baby, I can't help but admire our son Ethan. Okay, it's more like starring. He doesn't mind. Shoot, he probably doesn't even notice!
 
The truth is I find it hard to wrap my head around the fact Ethan is not the baby we brought home nearly 2 years ago. The little baby who I swaddled and placed on our bed. A little one who I could prop against the pillows and he'd stay put. Now he is this independent toddler. Just as precious in my eyes as the day I laid eyes on him, but now he is this little guy. The one who no longer lets me swaddle him nor place him on my bed. He's now way too independent. Instead, he is occasionally found lounging on the bed watching his favorite cartoons in the morning.
 
Blissfully enjoying cartoons without a care in the world...
 

 

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...