Happy Friday!

January 25, 2013

We made it another week! WooHoo!! Pop the bubbly...
 
[Okay, figuratively speaking]
 
Why am I excited? Well, one week down and just a couple to go until we meet the latest addition to our family. Crazy to think I am ready for night feedings, another diaper to change, and for my world as I know it to change. This time around I am less nervous. I have some experience under my belt which has me feeling confident on what to do. I must admit though I am having dreams on how the day we arrive to the hospital will play out. Will I run into the hospital with pure excitement to prep for labor? Or rather try to run from the hospital scared of labor? Hmm... I am, however, overjoyed to have Ethan meet his new sibling. Just thinking about it has my eyes watering.
 
Speaking of which, let me share with you a typical Friday morning of Ethan enjoying some delicious yogurt. He LOVES yogurt.
 
Lots of hugs from the E's.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...