Countdown Baby!
Holy Macrol, 10 weeks to go!
Your mama is on countdown mode. I am ready. I feel you moving like Jagger in my belly. I must say you’ve got some moves kiddo :) I also noticed you love to kick right about I need to get some sleep. This we’ll need to adjust once you’re here. I intend to sleep at least 3 hours a night (I’m setting the bar low). Your mama is still struggling in managing to keep her clothes clean. Let me explain. It never fails that whenever I eat (especially lunch) I spill food on me. I like to think I’m eating civilized but I may just be fooling myself because my clothes don’t seem to support this at all. Also, you’ve managed now to grow just right so I look like a well proportioned Mrs. Potato :) Thank you for that by the way.
Your papa is thrilled to meet you. He has send congratulatory messages every week as you've been progressing. He’s already scheduled time off to be with us to make sure we are cared for. Just knowing he will be with us provides me so much peace. I know if I need anything he is there. We are very blessed to have a him care so much to take time for us, despite his busy managerial responsibilities. Your papa will be your rock just like he is for Ethan and I. Trust me, you have kept me on my toes throughout the entire pregnancy. Between sickness and cravings your papa has been there for me 100%. We're in good hands kiddo.
Just so you know your brother Ethan is also practicing his big brother skills before your arrival. He loves to lift up mama’s shirt to see the baby. He then waves at you to say, “Hi” and again when he says “bye.” He also loves to give you kisses. Your brother has this little lion called Leo the Lion and he puts him down for naps then places his little pointy finger to signal me to Shh then steps away. He even places Leo the Lion on the high chair for snacks.
I can honestly tell you that between all of us you will never go hungry, thirsty, or cold. We are making preparations for your arrival. Looking forward to holding you in my arms and smoother you with lots of kisses!
No comments :
Post a Comment