Big Brother in Training

January 14, 2013

My little munchkin is no longer a little baby. This of course hit me like a ton of bricks when I was perusing in Target for a spunky shirt for him and noticed he will no longer wear shirts that end with months (i.e., 6 months, 12months, etc). Waah!
 
…Give me a moment to compose myself…
 
(Sniff, Sniff)
 
It seems I blinked one too many times and he's gone from this…
 
To this...


Well, if pictures were worth a million dollars then I think Ethan will adjust just fine being a big brother.

One of his play date buddies, Landon, turned 2 years old. At his birthday party he found a doll that
was left unattended by a little girl. Needless to say, he took it upon himself to take care of this doll. As soon as he noticed the bottle he started to feed the baby. I fought back hard not to start crying. While the other boys were playing in the bounce house he was busy being a big brother.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...