
1. Clearly Ethan couldn't get close enough to the TV so he used a toy to prop himself even closer. Despite me asking him to back away from the TV to begin with.
3. Foooooood! Stew and palenta made by my handsome husband. This pregnancy has me craving and taking food pictures. (Sheesh)
4. Ethan doing the nurse's job of weighing himself. Little did he know he was also there to get shots.
5. Ethan using his first box of crayons. It only lasted 2 minutes. If that.
6. The look I get when I ask Ethan to smile.
7. Oh, this is a better look! It translates, "Really Mom, really? Another picture?"
8. My boys goofing off... as usual.
9. Me 17 weeks preggers. As you can tell I am definitely showing.
10. The M&Ms with Uncle Frank at the bowling alley.
11. A snapshot of the score board from the bowling game. (Note: 3rd score down is my score. Yup, even being pregnant I managed to outscore my brother, sister, and the M&Ms... Oh, happy day...)
12. My little brother and sister. They are hilarious. My mother taught us sarcasm really well so we're all very good at this when we are together :)



No comments :
Post a Comment