Prince Charming

May 23, 2012

Watching the development of our little bambino’s personality is quite hilarious. I can’t even begin to tally up the number of times hubby and I have gotten into friendly debates as to whom he gets certain personality traits. (Between you and me, it’s mostly hubby's personality). He would like to disagree but trust me it’s all him. Hee, hee.  For example, our little bambino is a charmer- just like his papa!

Now our little bambino may sometimes slip and call papa, mama, but he has somehow managed to learn how to charm. Without fail, wherever we go we usually catch some lady trying to get our bambino’s attention. We could easily be at checkout lane number 2 and they could be across the ways in lane number 8, but it doesn’t seem to discourage the lady to wave at our little bambino. Nine out of ten, our little bambino will take notice then shyly smile and before we know it he hams it up! I mean full on smile. If the lady is lucky then our little bambino even waves 'Hi'. He’s quite the charmer :)

As I'm typing this it dawns on me that our little bambino only seems to respond this way with women. Hmm...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...