Today is an extra special post. First reason being it’s my
husband’s birthday J Second, because today’s post highlights two special boys whom have brought this mum
infinite amounts of joy- my husband and our little guy.
I can’t help but fall in love with him all over again when I watch him interact with our son. Though I must say this time the love is
different. Watching them interact together puts a smile on my face and a tear
in my eye. Why? Well, for this mum is simply because in this moment the boys
are incredibly happy. It’s not because of what they’re playing with, but rather
the time they are spending time together. It brings me a lot of joy knowing
that my husband puts his family first. I know this and Ethan know this. The quality of time spent together is priceless.
And for the tear in my eye... well, that's for my
husband. He has all the attributes I wanted in a husband and a father for our son to look up to. I couldn't be happier.

You are one lucky gal! ;)
ReplyDelete