Face Lift, Anyone?

April 30, 2012

Thousand apologies for being MIA. Planning and creating Ethan's first birthday was quite a whirlwind. Unfortunately my office looked like it as well. So, after cleaning, organizing, and rediscovering where the computer was to begin with I've decided to spruce up our blog. And if you haven't noticed already then we've got bigger problems...Our blog has a new look! What did you think I was referring to? Hmm... I love to change up the look. Plus, I have boys in the house so trust me this blog will be girly! WooHoo!!! Alright!! Clearly I'm a little too over excited :) Okay, before I get out of hand here I wanted to highlight a couple of things that you'll soon be seeing on this blog. Ahem, drum roll please.... We are going to start posting recipes, projects, how-tos, and maybe some DIY projects for those that are crafty. So, if you have a recipe you'd like for us to try or to modify or a copy of something we've done then send us an email. Otherwise, keep on checking back to see what we're cooking in the kitchen or simply what other shenanigans we're up to.

Here are some snapshots of dinners we've had here recently. Recipes will follow shortly:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...