Ladies and gentlemen it seems as though our little bambino has figured out how to speed crawl. Oh, yes. I mean literally book it from one room to another within seconds. Since we have carpet throughout our home we don't hear him take off so we have developed a genius way to pinpoint his location. Ready? Ahem, we yell out, "Ethan where are you?..." Wait for it, wait for it... And wouldn't you know it no response. Surprising? No, considering he doesn't speak yet. We are geniuses I tell you!
Now you wouldn't necessarily know this by looking at Ethan but he's been battling a nasty cold. I mean full on congestion, snot, grumpiness- the works. Yet he somehow manages to find the energy to play contently. Ah, peace and quiet. Love it! This last week we've noticed he's becoming even more inquisitive with his toys. Trying to capture this on camera without disrupting him is tough. However, we managed to snap a couple to share. Enjoy!
Now you wouldn't necessarily know this by looking at Ethan but he's been battling a nasty cold. I mean full on congestion, snot, grumpiness- the works. Yet he somehow manages to find the energy to play contently. Ah, peace and quiet. Love it! This last week we've noticed he's becoming even more inquisitive with his toys. Trying to capture this on camera without disrupting him is tough. However, we managed to snap a couple to share. Enjoy!


No comments :
Post a Comment