After months of designing this (in my head, of course) I finally had the time to put it together. Here is where you will find updated pictures and news as we live our happily "eber" after.
Here is a little background as to how this all came to be. Enjoy!
1. What's in the name?
We wanted to have our last name or a part of it incorporated in the title. Wish I could take credit for this creative title, but it was actually my brother who came up with it during one of our conversations. I fell in love with it immediately. Couldn't be more perfect!
2. Why a blog?
Truth be told I started to worry. You see, I found myself repeating the same stories over and over until one day I did the unthinkable... I told the same story to a person who already heard it! So, in effort to reassure myself that I wasn't going senile I felt a family blog would allow me to share stories, plus with pictures.
So, there you have it. The very first blog post by this blogger newbie. Visit us regularly and see what we are up to!
YAY I'm your first member! Now...can you do one of these sites for me?!
ReplyDelete