Happy Valentines Day, Yall!

February 14, 2012

Question: What did the buck say to the doe on Valentines day?
Answer: You're a deer! 

Sorry, I just couldn't resist myself from a cheesy joke on this lovey dovey day. Especially one about bucks! Today Ethan is turning 10 months. As an added bonus it's also his very first Valentines day which means more reason for his parents to smother him with lots and lots of kisses! Not to mention it's also the only day I can go all out with red and pink- no questions asked. 


In the spirit of this lovely holiday I have prepared some goodies for Ethan to share with his friends in daycare and with his cousins. I must say, it was tough to find snacks that were toddler friendly. Nonetheless, with a little imagination and a dash of creativity this mum made some valentines day goodies for him to share.




Last, but not least, hope yall have a superb Valentines Day filled with lots of kisses! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...