All About the Sippy Cup

February 16, 2012

You know you're a new parent when: a) you realize the bottle flow number is related to the baby's age, b) you go out of your way to buy cute bibs just for them to get ruined by EVERYTHING he eats, and c) come to terms that purchasing a sippy cup is a lot like wine. You're going to have to purchase quite a few of them in order to find the right one. 


Well folks after going through what seemed like dozens of sippy cups we finally found the one. Success!! Yes, I know. Sad how a sippy cups can cause so much excitement for this mum. So naturally I had to snap several pictures of the bambini figuring out his sippy cup. 


Now before you scroll down to view the pictures, be kind and pretend the ugly recliner is not in the background. Trust me, I've tried to get rid of it. However, I must confess. It has saved us then Ethan got really sick with an ear infection. The only way he would sleep comfortably was reclined on our chest.


Enjoy the pics!





1 comment :

  1. Love the sippy cup pics baby. I can't believe you called out the recliner like that though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...