Crazy Hair

April 23, 2014

 A year has gone by and boy have things been busy. Our kids are changing faster than I can keep up (or so it seems). In the mist of our lovely busy life I've managed to capture some moments of our family to help us remember later.

The picture below is of our baby girl. Despite my efforts of trying to put hair bows into her hair, she always manages to take them off during nap time. Now, when I ask her where she placed the hair bow she simply laughs. Most babies her age may point to help their mamas, but not my baby girl. She likes to keep her mama second guessing.

I know. She is helpful.

Let's just hope she warms up to these hair bows in her hair soon. Otherwise there will be two lovely ladies in our home with disheveled hair.   
 

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...