Stars Align

July 9, 2013

Friends & Family,
 
This post is long overdue, but as if luck where to have it both of my munchkins are fast asleep. Yes, faaaaaaaast asleep. It's been 30 minutes and boy I just don't quite know what to do with myself. Do I clean? Yah, that sounded brilliant. Ha! Instead I figured I'd peruse the family photo achieves. I need some reassurance that my munchkins do in deed love me and are not working against me when they simultaneously decide on throwing a fit. You have no idea how I wish I could channel Samantha Stephens from Bewitched. One swift nose wrinkle and all is swell. If only. 
 
As a sidebar, many props to fulltime moms out there. You are by far my HERO. Seriously. How 'yall do it with such poise is beyond me. I sure hope your kiddos (and hubby) appreciate all that you do because this chickadee sure does.
 
Okay, now about those family photo achieves. I found a couple taken within the last month. Ethan's first morning from sleeping all night in his big bed and of Kylie who is just simply adorable. This little girl has lots of personality.
 
Lots of love and kisses from our hacienda!
 





 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...