Wardrobe Change
Everyone knows if a child goes from being active to suddenly quiet it spells trouble.
Ethan and I had been outside playing with his tools when he decided to go inside. I stayed outside since I presumed he'd returned quickly. Well, a couple of minutes go by and still no sign of Ethan. I stepped inside our home calling for Ethan. No response. So at this point I start to panic. As I go from one end to the other in our home looking for him I notice his bedroom door is closed. Hmm... Sure enough as I crack open his door I see he is completely focused in getting undressed.
Why do I bother buying him clothes? I have no idea. If it was left up to him he would live in his pajamas. As he's getting bigger he is definitely becoming more vocal of his clothing choices.
Here are couple of action shots of our little guy right in the middle of a wardrobe change.