Instagram Dump

March 4, 2013

For your viewing pleasure I have finally dumped all my iPhone pictures to the computer (Yay!). I've loaded a couple on instagram but quite frankly I forget most of the time to post the darn pictures on Facebook.
 
The following pictures are of our fun adventures.
1. A trip to Target. (Ethan insisted on sporting his shades) 
2. A rambunctious toddler on the loose while mama is trying to rest. Being this far along in my pregnancy it has been difficult to keep up with Ethan.
3. Ethan posing for pictures with his Idaho Vandal hat.
4. A trip to the park. Which he insisted on taking his law mower. (Note to self: Do not take toys that other kids are going to want to take away). He also managed to climb the slide designated for "big" kids at the park. I was having a panic attack! Ethan didn't even hesitate to figure out how to go down.
 
Enjoy the pics!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...