Little Chefs
About a year ago these three little chefs started to spend their Friday evenings together. Evenings mainly spent with lots of play, laughter, and creating memories.
The heart warming reality is they will always have these memories. These times of laughter. Something my siblings and I didn't have much of with our cousins since they didn't live nearby. We have some, but as children we always wanted to hangout a bit longer with them. My sis Mary and I have made the effort to have our children spend time together on a regular basis. I can honestly say it was the best decision for us. Ethan feels right at home with the Bravo Family. He loves his cousins. So, as they grow up together involved in each others lives, I know I will one day overhear them share memories of their childhood while laughing and sitting together in a kitchen. Just like little chefs.
No comments :
Post a Comment