I {heart} Recliner

January 7, 2013

One of Ethan's Christmas gifts was a recliner. When I saw this at Costco I simply could not resist myself from purchasing it. I even placed a call into the "boss" to ensure this was indeed a great buy and not an impulse buy.
 
Needless to say, our little guy loves his recliner. However, his papa has shown him that in order to enjoy the chair to its fullest one must have the remote. So now Ethan asks to hold onto the remote whenever he sits in his recliner. Lovely.
 
Ethan enjoying his TV program... (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Ethan with the most powerful tool in the house...

Ethan trying to tune out his photo snapping mama...
Still remaining focused. Must be one exciting TV program.


Look at that. He actually has managed to tune out his mama...



Ethan looking just like his papa.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...