Oh, Christmas Tree

December 12, 2012

Christmas is in full swing at our home. I've decorated as much as I can without going over board which apparently I can easily do. Or so it's been brought to my attention. 

With Ethan being a bit older this year I can't help but feel excited to start family traditions. If I could I would literally have a winter wonderland in my home. Have Christmas trees in every room, lights strung throughout our ceilings, and have the sweet smells of baking perfuming our home 24-7. But instead I've managed to contain myself and decorate enough to set the holiday mood for my boys. We've read Elf on the Shelf, watched Christmas movies, and found our Christmas tree. Here are some pictures I managed to snap of my boys. Enjoy! 

My boys on a mission to find their mama a Christmas tree...

Looking for the perfect Christmas tree..
Wait a minute. Did he just find it? Something caught his eye. 

I believe he's telling me he's found the tree.
My boys perfectly content and supervising the tree being "fixed." I'm one lucky mama ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...