Artsy Fartsy

December 3, 2012



As you've probably noticed through this blog I love to be creative. Arts and crafts are right up my alley.
So when I read an article to introduce art projects to my lovely toddler I squealed! I finally had an excuse to be artsy fartsy with my little one. 

Oh, the projects we would do together!

The laughter we'd share...

The art displays hung throughout our home...

To say I was thrilled would be an understatement. 

So, as you can imagine, I wasted no time in busting out my first art project- crayons and paper. 

Okay, I know this is no stretch of the imagination but in my defense I wanted to introduce Ethan to the wonderful world of color and creativity with one easy project.

With my handy dandy camera on hand I captured this beautiful moment. The moment I would look back and declare, "This was his first art project."

Here is his reaction-
What the world?Is this a snack?

Do they connect?Is it like Tupperware?
Okay, it's to make a "mess" on this paper...
Interesting...
How long do I have to do this for?


























The entire project lasted 3 minutes (if that). He wasn't impressed. So needless to say I've tried to step it up a notch on the art projects but he is still not interested. For now I guess I will have to consider the mess on the floor after every meal his art master pieces... [sigh].

I'll wait a couple of months to re-introduce him to arts. This mama isn't going to give up easily :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...