Stuffed Animals

May 30, 2012


Couple things about this post, first, you’ll notice there is a shirt with some snacks on top of it. Go ahead take a gander.

…I’ll give you a second to check out the picture…

Waiting…

Oh, good. You’re back! Now look pass the fact St. Patrick ’s Day was months ago and I’m just now posting this. (Yes, it’s taken me that long to upload the picture) The shirt and snacks was a St. Patty’s gift from Norma. She’s Ethan’s daycare glam-ma. I just thought it was the sweetest thing and had to share.
Second, is my little guy attempting to read a book to his stuffed animals. He can’t necessarily read but that doesn’t seem to stop him from trying. Ethan using the only words he knows how to pronounce read the book.  It went something like this, “Ah! Ah! Ah!” Then with his eyebrows furrowed he points his little finger to the page. Clearly it pin point the what he just finished explaining. I can honestly say it never crossed my mind that a picture book could cause my guy to have such a serious look on his face, but I guess it can. All I know is my little guy was concentrating. Up until that is he realizes mamarazzi is on the prowl… and she’s taking pictures, again. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...